We have summarised and answered the most frequently asked questions for you below.
- AT WHAT TIME IS THE TREATMENT I HAVE RESERVED?
- CAN TREATMENTS FOR SEVERAL PEOPLE TAKE PLACE AT THE SAME TIME?
- IF I INDICATE MY PREFERENCE FOR A TREATMENT TIME, WILL THE TREATMENT BE SCHEDULED FOR THAT TIME?
- WHAT TIME DOES THE TOUR TAKE PLACE?
- WHAT TIME IS LUNCH SERVED?
- WHAT TIME IS DINNER SERVED?
- CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD AND DRINK?
- ARE THERE SPECIAL LADIES-ONLY DAYS AT THERMEN BUSSLOO?
- IF I ORDER A GIFT CARD VIA THE WEBSITE, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE BEFORE I RECEIVE IT IN THE POST?
- CAN I STILL REDEEM MY EXPIRED GIFT CARD?
- MAY I BRING MY OWN BATHROBE, TOWELS AND SLIPPERS WITH ME?
- DOES ANY SPECIAL DISCOUNT APPLY IF I VISIT THERMEN BUSSLOO ON MY BIRTHDAY?
- WHEN DO I SUBMIT MY DISCOUNT VOUCHER?
- IS MY DISCOUNT VOUCHER FOR A SAUNA ADMISSION ALSO VALID FOR A PACKAGE?
- CAN I EAT LUNCH AND DINNER AT THERMEN BUSSLOO IF I HAVE SPECIFIC DIETARY NEEDS (E.G. VEGETARIAN OR GLUTEN-FREE)?
- I AM BREASTFEEDING, IS THERE A ROOM WHERE I CAN EXPRESS MILK DURING MY VISIT?
- CAN I STILL RESERVE TREATMENTS WHEN I ARRIVE?
- IS THERMEN BUSSLOO WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
- DO I PAY BEFORE OR AFTER MY VISIT?
- DO YOU ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS?
- ARE PETS ALLOWED IN THE HOTEL AND SPA?
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SAUNA VISITS AND MY HEALTH?
- CAN I VISIT THE SAUNA WHILE PREGNANT?
- IS THE WATER CHLORINATED?
Treatments can be scheduled any time from half an hour after your arrival time until 10.00 pm. Treatments cannot be scheduled for before 10.00 am.You will be notified of the times of your treatments when you arrive.
If you are coming with several people, we will do our best to schedule the treatments at the same time. We cannot guarantee this, however. You will be notified of the times of your treatments when you arrive.
We do our best to meet your needs. We cannot guarantee times withcertainty, however. Treatments can be scheduled any time from half an hour after your arrival time until 10.00 pm. Treatments cannot be scheduled for before 10.00 am. You will be notified of the times of your treatments when you arrive.
Non-stop tours starting from the sauna square are provided by our sauna square employees throughout the day.
You can take a seat in our N-Joy restaurant between 12.00 noon and 1.45 pm for a delicious and elaborate lunch buffet. You can also enjoy lunch in our lounge. In that case you can order from our lounge menu (available between 11.00 am and 5.00 pm).
You can take a seat at one of our restaurant facilities between 5.00 pm and 8.30 pm. In the N-Joy restaurant, take advantage of our 3-course dinner buffet. In the lounge you can enjoy ‘one-plate meals’ and in the Kelodrome Brasserie we serve delicious Italian dishes.
You are not permitted to eat food and drink you have brought yourself during your visit to Thermen Bussloo.
No ladies-only days are organised at Thermen Bussloo. The second and last Tuesday of every month is swimwear day, however. All guests are required to wear swimwear on those days (from 10.00 am to 11.30 pm).
We will send the gift card to you as soon as we have received payment. This can take two to four days. You can pay for the card via iDEAL or purchase it at our reception.
Gift cards are valid for 1 year from issue date. If you have not had the chance to redeem your gift card, however, we offer you the possibility of still redeeming your gift card. You can use your expired gift card at the reception of Thermen Bussloo up to 6 months past the validity term stated on the card. A one-time administration fee of € 7.95 is charged for this.
You can use your own bathrobe, towels and slippers during your visit. Or you can rent these items from us.
Yes, you will receive free sauna admission if you show valid identification. This deal is not valid in combination with wellness or hotel packages.
If you have a discount voucher, please submit this upon check-in. Any gift cards may be submitted during payment (after your visit) at the reception.
Discount vouchers for sauna admission are only valid for a sauna admission. These discount vouchers cannot be redeemed if you book a package with us therefore.
15. Can I eat lunch and dinner at Thermen Bussloo if I have specific dietary needs (e.g. vegetarian or gluten-free)?
Yes, you can. Let us know your dietary requirements when you make your reservation.
Thermen Bussloo has a room available where you can express milk during your visit. Milk can be refrigerated for storage.
If you want to be certain of a treatment, we advise that you reserve the treatment in advance. If you are not yet certain whether you want a particular treatment, or you are unsure which treatment you want, you can also reserve a treatment upon arrival (if available).
Thermen Bussloo is wheelchair accessible (with the exception of the whirlpools and steps in the baths).
After your visit to Thermen Bussloo, you check out at our reception. That is also when you can pay your bill.
A sauna visit is never harmful and offers many benefits for your health. In some cases it may not be a good idea to visit the sauna, however, for instance if you have a fever or an infectious skin condition. In these cases it is important that you ask your doctor or specialist if you have doubts. Read more about contraindications here.
You can continue visiting the sauna while pregnant, there are a few things you should keep in mind in that case, however. Read everything about sauna and pregnancy here.